Scent of Spring...

Today, for Women's Day, my son bought me a beautiful rose and and a bunch of mimosa flowers, and I wish to share them with you!


It was such a beautiful surprise; I love roses, and mimosas are my favourite flowers! Mimosas here are the traditional flowers that men offer to women on 8th March and they are difficult to find  in other periods as their blooming doesn't last long...Which is a pity as I love their scent.
But at least for a few days I'll be able to enjoy these flowers, a  wonderful reminder that Spring is coming!

Oggi per la Festa della Donna mio figlio mi ha regalato una bellissima rosa e un mazzo di mimose, e vorrei condividerli con voi!
E' stata una bellissima sorpresa; mi piacciono molto le rose, e la mimosa e' il mio fiore preferito! La mimosa e' il fiore tradizionalmente regalato alle donne per l'8 Marzo ed e' difficile da trovare negli altri periodi perche' il suo periodo di fioritura non dura a lungo... Ed e' un peccato, perche' adoro il suo profumo!

Comments