It's already May!


New tiles in my bathroom!
...How I envy those who keep updating their blog regularly and never disappear!

Apparently I'm hopeless.. It's like when you haven't called a friend for some  time and you think it would be strange to call him after so long, and let more time pass (another speciality of mine!)

In these months I've practically finished the renewal of my future home (not all by myself! Bathroom and kitchen were beyond my capabilities and had a renewal company change all the water pipes, tiles, etc.); my present apartment is on sale and I'm receiving visits of possible buyers... Which implies a lot of extra cleaning and tidying up if I don't want to scare them away. In the meanwhile I'm trying to get rid (by selling, giving away on Freecycle, giving to charities) of a few things I won't be taking to the new home, as that's smaller than where I'm living now... Trying to fit everything  is a bit like playing Tetris!
But I'm happy I managed to find room enough  for all my books and bookcases.



Come invidio quelli che aggiornano i  blog regolarmente e non spariscono mai!
A quanto pare non ho speranza... E' come quando non si telefona ad un amico per un po' e si pensa che ormai sarebbe strano farsi vivi  dopo tanto tempo, quindi si rimanda ( un'altra delle mie specialità!) 

In questi mesi ho praticamente finito di ristrutturare la mia futura casa (non ho fatto tutto io! Il bagno e la cucina erano ben oltre le mie capacità  ho chiamato un'impresa per rifare gli impianti, cambiare le piastrelle, ecc....Le piastrelle del bagno si vedono nella foto); il mio appartamento attuale è in vendita e ricevo visite di possibili compratori... Il ché implica un sacco di pulizie e riordini extra se non voglio spaventarli. 
Nel frattempo sto cercando di liberarmi di un po' di cose  (vendendole, dandole via tramite Freecycle o regalandole in beneficenza) che non voglio portare nella casa nuova, dato che è più piccola di questa...Cercare di farci stare tutto è un po' come giocare a Tetris. Ma sono contenta di essere riuscita a trovare lo spazio per tutti i miei libri e librerie

Comments

Brava Elena!
I don't mind the long times between posts (or calls), I know how it happens as it happens also to me!
I love your tiles!
Elena said…
Thanks Jeanine! :-)