Mii


This is me... Well, not really! This is the code of my Mii, that when scanned with  a Nintendo 3DS shows my Mii, that is my avatar in that machine... I enjoyed creating it and I think I did a rather good work,  making it with an acceptable resemblance to me :-). And it's in 3D!

I've always been fascinated from three-dimensional things...   View-Master , lenticular images ,  pop-up books (though I've never had any as beautiful as these ones ) , paper theatres  ...People have always tried to fight the "flatness" of paper, as well as the stillness of images (and Rufus Butler Seder made  some really amazing works! It seems impossible to reach such smoothness of movement with a printed  image and just a striped mask).
And now there is this small (but unfortunately expensive) device that allows taking photos in 3D and I couldn't resist...I've already taken plenty of them, they need a good light (I think the twin lenses need more light compared to a single one) but the result is surprisingly  good! I guess I'll also take this on my next  holidays (provided I manage to have some...)
A nice thing is that 3D doesn't give me any sight problems (not even at the cinema) , unlike most videogames with rapid movements which make me feel seasick after few minutes ...Even by looking my son playing them!
But I've started to follow my doctor's suggestions , now  I rest my eyes more and I'm getting fewer headaches...(even if this way time is never enough...and actually I should have updated my blog last week!)  I hope that will be a solution to optical migraine too, if it works, it will be an easy one...

Questa sono io...Be', non proprio!  E' il codice del mio Mii, che quando viene scansionato  con un Nintendo 3DS  mostra il mio Mii, cioe il mio avatar in quell'aggeggio...Mi sono divertita a crearlo e penso di aver fatto un buon lavoro, abbastanza somigliante a me :-) ..Ed e' in 3D!


Sono sempre stata interessate alle cose in 3D...   View-Master immagini lenticolari ,  libri pop-up  (anche se non ne ho mai avuti di cosi' belli come questi ) , teatrini di carta  ... Molti hanno tentato di contrastare la "piattezza" della carta, cosi' come la staticita' delle immagini (e Rufus Butler Seder ha realizzato dei lavori veramente sorprendenti! Sembra impossibile raggiungere in simile livello di fluidita' di movimento con un'immagine stampata e una mascherina a righe).
 E ora c'e' questo aggeggio (sfortunatamente costoso) che permette di fare foto in 3D e non ho saputo resistere... Ne ho gia' fatte un sacco, hanno bisogno di una buona luce ( penso che i due obiettivi richiedano piu' luce diuno solo) ma il risultato e' sorprendentemente buono! Penso che portero' il 3DS anche nelle mie prossime vacanze (sempre che riesca a farne...)
Una cosapositiva e' che il 3D non mi da' problemi alla vista (nemmeno al cinema), al contrario di quasi tutti i videogiochi con movimenti rapidi, che mi fanno venire il mal di mare dopo pochi minuti ...Anche solo guardando mio figlio che ci gioca!
Ma ho anche cominciato a seguire i consigli del mio dottore, ora riposo di piu' gli occhi e infatti mi vengono meno mal di testa (anche se il tempo non mi basta mai... E infatto avrei dovuto aggiornare il blog una settimana fa!) Spero che sia anche una soluzione alle emicranie ottiche; se funziona almeno e' semplice....

Comments