A problem of alphabets

I discovered I have a problem with LibraryThing!
How can I add my newly-purchased Hindi version of "The little Prince"?

Yesterday I went to Hoepli bookshop  (which was great, as usual!) and I saw it... I couldn't believe at last I had found a book in Hindi! And probably it's also  easy enough for me to read it, at least with a lot of help from the dictionary...But it's one of those books that if you leave there, you won't find again on next occasion, so I bought it! (I know it goes like this with books, you think "oh, I'll buy it next time"...And when next time comes, the book has disappeared! I missed a few books I wasn't able to find anymore and now are out of print, so I've learned my lesson!)
And it's a book I know very well, from one of my favourite writers, so I think I'll be motivated enough to read it even if it's still difficult for me (at the shop, I was so thrilled I could at least read the title! :-)).
I already had a few books that were both in Hindi and English (and I bought other two that are Hindi and Italian), but this is the first book that is totally in Hindi, and I don't know how to add it to LibraryThing! I suppose I could use a transcription of the title in our alphabet...But I guess there should be a way to add titles in their own alphabets! Tomorrow I'll try to discover it...

Ho scoperto di avere un problema con  LibraryThing! Come faccio ad aggiungere il mio ultimo acquisto, l'edizione in hindi de "Il piccolo principe" ?
Ieri sono stata alla libreria Hoepli (che era bellissima, come sempre!) e l'ho visto... Non potevo credere di aver trovato un libro in hindi! E probabilmente e' anche abbastanza facile da riuscire a leggerlo, aiutandomi molto con il dizionario...Ma e' uno di quei libri che se si lasciano li', poi non si trovano piu' all'occasione successiva, quindi l'ho comprato! (So che succede cosi' con i libri;  pensi: "Oh, lo comprero' la prossima volta"...E quando arriva, il libro e' sparito! Ho perso un po' di libri che non sono piu' stata capace di trovare e sono fuori stampa, quindi ho imparato la lezione!).
Inoltre e' un libro che conosco bene, di uno dei miei autori preferiti, quindi penso di essere motivata abbastanza per leggerlo anche se e' ancora difficile per me (in libreria, ero cosi' emozionata solo per il fatto di riuscire a leggerne il titolo! :-))
Avevo gia' alcuni libri bilingui in inglese e hindi (e ne ho comprati altri due in italiano e hindi), ma questo e' il primo che sia totalmente in hindi, e non so come aggiungerlo a LibraryThing! Forse potrei usare una trascrizione del titolo nel nostro alfabeto..Ma penso che  dovrebbe esistere un modo per aggiungere i titoli cosi' comesono, nella loro lingua! Domani cerchero' di scoprirlo...

Comments