1905 digital image

Today I'm adding another image from 1905 showing two children...Actually the image was meant to show their richly embroidered dresses, but I think it could be used for some digital collage! I didn't restore it, and it's slightly damaged by a crease (visible in the hat of the standing girl), but I think it wouldn't be too difficult to fix it.
Oggi aggiungo un'altra immagine del 1905, che mostra due bambine...In realta' l'immagine  serviva a mostrare i loro vestitini ricamati, ma penso che si possa usare in qualche collage digitale! Non l'ho restaurata ed e' leggermente danneggiata da una piega (visibile nel cappello della bambina in piedi), ma penso che non dovrebbe essere troppo difficile sistemarla.


And these are  their faces  in details ...
E queste sono le loro facce in dettaglio...






Comments

Trina Prenzi said…
Very cool images, thanks for sharing!
Beautiful vintage photos!
Anonymous said…
That's a really neat photo/clipping. I'm sure it would look cool in a collage. TFS!
Elena said…
Thanks Trina, Kendra and Artisanallunwound ! I'm happy you liked them!